Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 25 years Pratham has grown to be one o the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
Hyderabad and Other locations across India
Monthly CTC – Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 22,000 (negotiable as per experience)
- Qualification: ITI/AMT/Diploma/Graduation from NIFT, NID, NIFD, ATDC, etc., or any other polytechnic/reputed institute in the field of apparel making and design, fashion design, fashion technology or allied fields.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of practical experience in apparel making or designing, and minimum 1 year of academic training experience.
- Candidates with experience in designing training programs and workshops shall be given preference.
- Age Criteria: 23-45 years.
Senior Trainer manages the overall training and its quality of assigned trainee batches independently, at the center & thus preparing them as per the Apparel industry requirements and standards. At all times he/she has to ensure that Academic operations are aligned with overall center planning and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently executing, documenting, reporting, and monitoring the overall ‘Batch Academic Plan’ for assigned batches (as per discretion of Master Trainer and Center Head), which includes the following:
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of classes in terms of Content delivery which includes demonstrations, practical sessions, etc.
- He/She should determine the overall effectiveness of programs and training by listening to feedback ( Trainees, Alumni, Placement Associate, Placement Partners, etc.) and make necessary improvements, while keeping Master Trainer in loop.
- Managing all training related operations of the center.
- Entailing orientation and counseling of trainees with regards to queries related to Industry and post-placement scenarios.
- He/ She should follow the organisation’s ‘Code of conduct’ and promote ‘Gender Sensitivity’ and ‘Gender Equality’
- Should have outstanding Platform Skills i.e. the presentation skills to transmit content effectively to an audience.
- Technical Knowledge (Practical & Theory): Must have a strong technical background and experience in a technical training role, with specialized knowledge of specific industries.
- Teaching Skills: Online & Offline Have advanced teaching skills in both offline and online mode, especially aptitude for e-learning and mobile training.
- Management Skills: Must possess good Management and delegation skills which include trainee counseling & mentoring. Along with the ability to handle multiple roles and activities at a given time.
- Must have good Communication & Interpersonal Skills in the regional local language and English.
- Must have a Flexible Problem-solving approach, along with having a proactive, innovative, and positive mindset.
- Digital skills: Understanding the workings and usage of
- Social media platforms like Whatsapp, Google Workplace, etc.
- Digital meeting platforms like Zoom, Google meet
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google applications (Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Understanding of different applications (apps), portals, dashboards, etc.
Note: If the Senior Trainer continues in the same role for more than 2 years, based on their performance and recommendation of immediate authority, they can be considered for the role of Master Trainer.
Interested candidates can send their resume/ CV along with a cover letter on email@example.com.