Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 27 years, Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Yidan Prize, Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
About the role:
The incumbent will be accountable for develop, design educational content as per the program requirement, with comprehensive responsibilities that encompass, but are not restricted to, the following broad areas.
- The Associate will develop teaching and learning materials of high quality tailored to grade 10th.
The associate will be responsible for designing innovative and engaging training methods for facilitators. Additionally, He/She will provide training to facilitators in different clusters, focusing on the specific manuals and modules that have been developed.
- The Associate will be responsible for creating and updating online content for both students and facilitators. This includes various formats such as audio, video, and text messages.
- The associate will Assist the State HR in enhancing the capacity of program staff by conducting program-specific trainings and workshops in different program locations. He/She will actively engage with facilitators to comprehend their needs and those of the students. Based on this understanding, the associate will design and implement necessary changes to improve the program.
- The Associate will conduct regular visits to all cluster centres to personally assess classroom challenges, provide assistance to facilitators, engage with community members including parents, village heads, and others concerned persons. He/she will also be responsible for documenting crucial field observations and preparing detailed reports on relevant categories.
- The associate will oversee, support, and monitor all program-related activities and provide regular reports to the Program In-charge & State Head.
- The associate will consistently compile and write reports on a regular basis.
- Support mobilization in the beginning of the academic year and assist program in-charge in students form submission.
Travel: 80% travel in a month, to our centers in Sanchi, Sehore, Satna & Tikamgarh
This position is required to report to the Program In-charge, State Head & Central Content & training Associate (Maths).
Qualifications and Experience
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
Must have Completed Graduate with Maths as one of the subjects.
Ability to lead & work effectively in teams.
02 years of work experience in teaching.
Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Exponent of high school teaching- learning methodology will be preferred.
Preference will be given to person with Master’s in Maths Stream.
Pratham teams work in rural areas therefore willingness to travel with the state and to other Pratham offices for this position is essential.
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Salary: Monthly CTC range starting from Rs. 25,000 (exclusive of travel and accommodation allowance)
Interested candidates needs to fill in the Google form before November 10, 2023. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any query, please reach out to us on email@example.com