Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 27 years, Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Yidan Prize, Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service.
About the project:
Pratham in partnership with Reliance Foundation is aiming towards improving the quality of Early Childhood Education of Anganwadis in the district of Thane, Maharashtra. This collaborative intervention will include the development of Anganwadi labs which will serve as resource centers for anganwadis in the sector, training and community engagement.
Role & Responsibility:
● Design, create and implement training modules
● Monitoring and reviewing the training sessions
● Support in the creation of the training course content
● Capacity building of the program implementation team on the training content and its desired impact on the functioning of anganwadis
● Reporting and documentation of training sessions
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• Comfortable with extensive field work and travel.
• Graduate degree / Post Graduate preferred in ECE
• Strong command over oral and written Hindi and English language
• Software skills
• Familiarity with rural and semi-urban regions of India
• Willing to travel frequently
• Qualification of teaching- learning methodology in early years
• Preference will be given to person with Master’s in Social Work/ Language and Literature/ Child
Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Remuneration: 40, 000 – 50,000 (based on prior experience)
Kindly Fill up the Google form https://forms.gle/khSjqLzUazWjUsyq8 We will reach out to you to set up the application process. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to all applicants