Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 27 years, Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Yidan Prize, Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service.
About the project:
Pratham in partnership with Reliance Foundation is aiming towards improving the quality of Early Childhood Education of Anganwadis in the district of Thane, Maharashtra. This collaborative intervention will include the development of Anganwadi labs which will serve as resource centers for anganwadis in the sector, training and community engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary set of roles and responsibilities of a Data Entry and Analysis Associate include:
1) Assisting with creation of Right Data Collection, Data Management, Dissemination, Monitoring & Feedback systems for the program.
2) Plan and train the Implementation team on formats and other data collection tools like Android apps and online & offline data entry systems.
3) Field visits to monitor the program implementation process and to support the field team in implementation.
4) Giving proactive real time feedback to the implementation team on various program and data collection issues based on regular monitoring of processes of the program.
5) Ensure accurate and timely data collection.
6) Ensure accurate and timely data entry and verification.
7) Assisting with the analysis and reporting of the data collected.
8) Understand data and disseminate the same to the state and central teams.
9) Capability Building of State team members to make data driven decisions
10) Support on various internal pilots/ survey and evaluations across geographies
Qualification and Skills required
While the Associate will undergo multiple rounds of capacity building exercises at Pratham and MME, it is important for the candidates to have the skills mentioned below:
1) Should be interested in the social sector, willing to take initiative and drive a program forward with data based evidence.
2) Bachelor Degree in any relevant discipline (but any outstanding candidate who does not have the adequate qualifications can also be considered).
3) At least 2 years of field experience in Pratham or ASER but freshers having adequate knowledge and skill will be considered.
4) Comfortable with MS-Office- Word, Excel and Powerpoint; especially strong in MS- Excel and spreadsheet.
5) Good Communication skills- written and oral.
6) Strong analytical skill and ability to share qualitative feedback.
7) Planning and time management.
8) Willingness to travel to different locations.
9) Willingness to interact with different stakeholders in a program and give feedback to them accordingly.
11) Fluency in written and spoken language either English or Hindi/region. Command over the regional language will be beneficial.
Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Remuneration: 25,000 – 35,000(based on prior experience)
Kindly Fill up the Google form https://forms.gle/khSjqLzUazWjUsyq8 We will reach out to you to set up the application process. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to all applicants